Joint Replacement School
Are you having Joint Replacement Surgery? Are you working with a rehab professional to prepare? Give yourself a foundation for success by working with our specialists BEFORE your surgery.
Prepare for your joint replacement surgery with our rehab team. The Joint Replacement School allows each patient to take an active role in their care while gaining a better understanding of the total joint replacement process.
Benefits of Joint School:
- Learn about your surgery and what to expect
- Get exercises to strengthen yourself ahead of surgery
- Determine a base-line for your recovery plan
- Get the best outcome possible by being prepared
What We Offer:
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Activities program for daily living skills
- Therapy 6-7 days a week with highly qualified staff who have years of experience
- Private therapy rooms
- You are in the driver’s seat for your care plan and achieving goals
- Personal, patient-centered care from our team
- Help to ease discharge planning