Visitor & Caregiver Policy
Our Visitor and Caregiver Policy is intended to ensure the safety of our patients, our community, and our health care workers. This policy is subject to change, reflecting the most current CDC guidelines and/or community infectious disease transmission levels.
All individuals entering the VRH buildings:
- Will be screened according to VRH Patient and Visitor Screening Policy.
- Must wear a medical mask* during visitation. If they do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Must wash their hands prior to and after their visit with soap and water or hand sanitizer to prevent the spread of germs.
- Before, during, and after your visit please monitor for symptoms of COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath, fever/chills, muscle/body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, new loss of taste or smell, headache, and/or sore throat.
- Please be advised, if a waiting area becomes overcrowded in a way that would jeopardize the safety and health of others, then visitors may be asked to wait outside.