Valley Regional offers a variety of outpatient services, including
We offer lab services to help detect and monitor disease and illness. Your lab testing can be completed at VRH through an order by your physician or other provider.
The Audiology Department at Valley Regional Hospital identifies and monitors hearing loss to ensure prompt medical diagnosis, treatment and intervention. We offer the following services:
- Dispensing assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and repairs
- Hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Middle ear assessment
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE’s)
- Preventative hearing care
Learn More about our Audiology Services here.
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Hearing Tests
- Pre-employment physicals
- Respirator Clearance Exams
- Respirator Fit Testing
- TB Testing
- Vision Tests
Some of the services listed above are offered off-site at your company’s location.