James P. Wilton, DPM, FACFAS, FAENS
Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Podiatry
Dr. Wilton earned his doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. His surgical residency focused on podiatric reconstructive foot surgery under the direction of Dr. James V. Ganley at Montgomery Hospital in Pennsylvania. He has also trained in lower extremity peripheral nerve surgery at Union Hospital in Baltimore.
- Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons: previously the president, current board member, co-director of the organization’s basic and advanced lower extremity peripheral nerve surgery training
- Surgical Missions Director for the Fr. Damien Foundation in Guayaquil, Ecuador, where he leads missions to treat peripheral nerve problems in leprosy patients
Awards and Recognition
- Honored with the prestigious Dr. Jules Tinel Award from the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons in 2011 for the scientific advancement of knowledge regarding human peripheral nerve disorders.
- Practice named in New Hampshire Magazine’s Top Doctors in New Hampshire in 2008.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Association of the Southwest Appreciation of Service Award in 2004.