We can help you recover!
Explore our list of services below:
LSVT BIG® Movement Program for Parkinson’s Disease
Hand & Upper Extremities Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance ® (classes currently on hold due to COVID-19)
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Assessment & Treatment
- Visual-perceptual Assessment & Treatment
- ADL Training
- Fine motor training/re-training
- Joint Replacement School
- Activities Program
To learn more about our Rehab Providers, please click here.
In order to schedule an appointment, first meet with your primary care provider for a referral, which can be Faxed to (603) 542-1813. For scheduling and questions please call (603) 542-1878.