Private suites with individualized care
Our team conducts daily multi-disciplinary rounds on the unit with pharmacy, dietician, PT/OT, nursing, and case management. Ancillary services on site offer comprehensive wellness services, including a wound care clinic, outpatient rehab, urgent care, specialty clinics and primary care in one location.
Our Highly Qualified Nurses are all ACLS certified.
Levels of Care
- Acute Care
- On-Site Outpatient Treatment
- Symptom Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
A Holistic Team Approach
Why should you stay with us?
- Every room is a private suite with shower
- 24-hour rapid response to changing conditions with on-site and on-call staff able to write care orders without delay
- Restaurant-style catering with flexible meal times to meet your needs
- On-unit OT/PT and speech therapy
- Sunroom- family visiting area
- Maximum 1:5 staff to patient ratio
- Activities Director – coordinates group lunches and arts and crafts; also provides community integration and 1:1 care, including taking patients outdoors
Meals Catered by Valley Bistro
Your meals are cooked to order by our Culinary team, led by Chef Dave Goodman. Restaurant-style ordering with expanded meal times provides the foods you want, when you want them. Order from a menu designed to meet your special dietary needs, or access a variety of hot entrees, daily specials, expansive salad bar with made-from-scratch dressings, panini of the day, stromboli of the day, and snack options. With more than 20 years’ experience in food service, Chef Dave has a Master’s degree in Organizational Management and a BA in Hotel & Restaurant Management. His experience ranges from owning his own steak and seafood restaurant to catering and food service in a variety of settings.
Nursing Excellence in the Unit
DAISY Award Winner: Elaine Binder, RN
In our inpatient setting, nurses make the difference. We are dedicated to compassion and excellence in the care we provide. Elaine was nominated by a patient’s family for going above and beyond in the care she provided. Read Elaine’s story and other DAISY Award Winners HERE