Private suites with individualized care
Our team conducts daily multi-disciplinary rounds on the unit with pharmacy, dietician, PT/OT, nursing, and case management. Ancillary services on site offer comprehensive wellness services, including a wound care clinic, outpatient rehab, urgent care, specialty clinics and primary care in one location.
Our Highly Qualified Nurses are all ACLS certified.
Levels of Care
- Acute Care
- On-Site Outpatient Treatment
- Symptom Management
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
A Holistic Team Approach
Why should you stay with us?
- Every room is a private suite with shower
- 24-hour rapid response to changing conditions with on-site and on-call staff able to write care orders without delay
- Restaurant-style catering with flexible meal times to meet your needs
- On-unit OT/PT and speech therapy
- Sunroom- family visiting area
- Maximum 1:5 staff to patient ratio
- Activities Director – coordinates group lunches and arts and crafts; also provides community integration and 1:1 care, including taking patients outdoors
Meals Catered by Valley Bistro
Your meals are cooked to order by our Culinary team, led by Chef Dave Goodman. Restaurant-style ordering with expanded meal times provides the foods you want, when you want them. Order from a menu designed to meet your special dietary needs, or access a variety of hot entrees, daily specials, expansive salad bar with made-from-scratch dressings, panini of the day, stromboli of the day, and snack options. With more than 20 years’ experience in food service, Chef Dave has a Master’s degree in Organizational Management and a BA in Hotel & Restaurant Management. His experience ranges from owning his own steak and seafood restaurant to catering and food service in a variety of settings.
Nursing Excellence in the Unit
DAISY Award Winner: Elaine Binder, RN
In our inpatient setting, nurses make the difference. We are dedicated to compassion and excellence in the care we provide. Elaine was nominated by a patient’s family for going above and beyond in the care she provided. Read Elaine’s story and other DAISY Award Winners HERE
Summercrest Senior Living
Our partner in residential care, Summercrest is home to residents at varying stages of life and ability. They offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. To learn more, visit http://www.summercrest.net/