Our team of physical therapists go above and beyond to ensure patients achieve the best results possible by using a variety of manual techniques to decrease pain and discomfort, as well as exercises and stretches to help strengthen, stabilize, and prevent injury. Whether you are suffering from a new or old injury, have recently had surgery, or are experiencing acute or chronic pain, our licensed physical therapists will help guide you on the right road to recovery. Following each evaluation, your physical therapist will educate and work with you to develop a care plan that addresses all of your goals in order to achieve maximum function so you can return to all activities that you love to do.
Physical Therapists work to treat the following:
- Head Injuries/Issues: Vestibular Dysfunction/Dizziness, TBI, Concussion, Vertigo, Migraines & Headaches
- Neck Injuries/Issues: Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, Disc Herniations, Whiplash, Post-Operative Fusion
- Shoulder Injuries/Issues: Rotator Cuff Tears, Labral Tears, Impingement, Tendinitis, Biceps Tears, Frozen Shoulder, Bursitis, Instability, Dislocation and Subluxation
- Elbow & Wrist Injuries/Issues: Lateral Epicondylities (tennis elbow), Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow), Tendinitis, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Radial tunnel syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Back Injuries/Issues: Spinal Stenosis, Disc Herniations, Scoliosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Lumbar Radiculopathy, SI Joint Dysfunction, Sciatica “Pinched” Nerves, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, Post-Operative, Spinal Fusion, Laminectomy and Discectomy
- Hip Injuries/ Issues: Arthritis, Bursitis, Labral Tears, Joint Replacements, Tendinitis, Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Incontinence
- Knee Injuries/Issues: Ligament tears (ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL), Meniscus Tears, Joint Replacements, Quadriceps Tendon Tears, Patella Tendon Tears, Bursitis, Arthritis, Tendinitis, Osgood-Schlatter Disease, IT Band Friction Syndrome, Patellofemoral syndrome and Chondromalacia Patella
- Ankle & Foot Injuries/Issues: Sprains, Achilles Tendinitis and Tears, Plantar Fasciitis, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Ligament Tears and Arch/Heel Pain
- Pelvic Floor Injuries/Issues: Urinary incontinence, Urinary Retention, Constipation, Fecal Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, Pregnancy-related Pain or Dysfunction, Sacroiliac Joint, Dysfunction, Coccydynia/Tailbone Pain, Post-Op Pelvic Surgery, Vulvodynia and Dyspareunia
- Neurological Diseases (Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Cerebral Palsy & More!)
- Generalized pain disorders (from head to toe, literally!)
At VRH, we also have physical therapists who specialize in a wide variety of physical therapy techniques such as:
- Dry Needling
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance ® (classes currently on hold due to COVID-19)
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Our team of physical therapists have all obtained their Doctor of Physical Therapy degree and use the best evidence-based, up-to-date knowledge to treat all conditions. Click here to meet our team.
Interested in scheduling an appointment? See your Primary Care Provider (PCP) for a referral to one of our excellent Physical Therapists.
Need a PCP? Visit our Primary Care Page for more information.